Is Now For Sale
At the wine festival Anthesteria the Greeks celebrated not only wine god Dionysos but also the coming of spring. The name “Antesteria” sounds sublime but already hints at the cheerful festivities it’s related to. The Greek word “anthos” means “flower” or “to bloom”. A great name for: An incubator. A wine producer. A wine tasting event. Flower delivery. A perfume.
European Union and UK customers: 20% VAT will be added automatically upon checkout unless you provide a valid VAT registration number.
What you get
- Full ownership of the .com domain.
- Wordmark Logo package for instant use.
The Package includes
- Vectorized file of the wordmark (.eps)
- Images of the wordmark in three different resolutions (regular and inverted, .pngs)
- Guaranteed transfer: We own every single domain in this selection ourself. We are not a broker.
- Highly secure checkout.
How it works
Click "Buy now" and use our highly secure checkout with Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin or Bank Wire to complete your purchase.
Once payment has cleared you will receive an order confirmation. Within 24 hours we unlock the domain and send you an email with the Authorization code. The auth code is basically a password for the domain.
You either already have an account at a Registrar or you create one for free. Then you initiate the transfer by entering the domain name you bought and the Auth code we sent you. Step-by-step guide here.