Words are preciousso we'll keep this brief
We offer pay-in-installments for all our domain names. These installments are paid once a month, either for a total of 3 or 6 months, depending on your choice upon checkout. Here are our terms in detail:
1. Pay-in-installments is currently only available for credit card holders.
2. You can start using the domain immediately after the first installment has been paid. Our team will assist you in pointing the domain to your website/webspace & email service.
3. Until the domain is fully paid via the last installment, the domain remains property of OYZTA.
4. The fixed installment amount is charged automatically once a month.
5. If payment is not successful, we will get in touch with you via email. You will have 8 days to update your payment details. If payment of one of the installments is not succesful within the given time period, your right of use of the domain is revoked & it will go back being listed publicly.
6. Installment payments are not refundable.
7. After the final installment has been paid, we will transfer ownership of the domain over to you.
Once payment has cleared, we will initiate the domain transfer. Depending on your Registrar of choice this takes anywhere from 30 minutes to a few days.
We give you a detailed, step-by-step walkthrough with the Registrar Namecheap.com as an example. We are not affiliated with them, but do think they do a good job.
Open this link: www.namecheap.com/domains/transfer/
Enter your domain and click “Transfer”:
Enter your EPP / Authorization (Auth) Code
Check “Yes to all”
and click “Add to cart”:
Click “View Cart”:
“Confirm Order” and complete the purchase:
As soon as your transfer is ready, you’ll get an email from namecheap.com.
Meanwhile, you can see the status of your transfer here:
From 30 minutes up to a few days depending on your registrar of choice. Most transfers are completed within 24 hours. You deal directly with us, the owners, without any middleman or unknown third parties. That makes it quick and simple.
Trademarks are usually registered for a specific owner, in a specific sector, for a specific geographical region for a specific length of time. The very nature of trademarks makes it impossible to pre-register them for you.